Do you know that PayPal is an online payment system in most countries that support money transfer? And most interestingly, account creation is free of cost. So before engaging you with the whole process of How to create a Paypal account in Pakistan, let’s navigate through what is Paypal and how does works.
Thereby, it is easier for freelancers to get paid through this platform. However, PayPal is not validated for operation in Pakistan yet. Still, there are ways to create a PayPal account in Pakistan.
This is a digital era, where buying and selling are done through digital transactions. Easily carried forward, and without any inconvenience, most of the dealings done by merchants are through online payment systems.
Why is PayPal more preferred is evident from the fact, that it is such a transaction mode which is processing over $936 billion in payments. With more than 29 million dealers and over 325 million active subscribers, PayPal can be the best available choice for your business.
If you work in Pakistan and do not possess a PayPal account, then worry not. I have written something just for you to get a complete picture of how to create a PayPal account in Pakistan and what it is like to use it instead of other available options. So let us begin.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American company, that works upon online payment systems in the majority of countries, which assist online money transfer. Serving as one the option as an electronic alternative to the traditional way of payment methods, like checks and money orders, etc.
The payment mode with PayPal is made by using an existing user account or via credit card. Money is also sent directly to an email id, thus providing intimation for the user to get signed up for a new PayPal account.
The exceptional feature that PayPal provides to its customers is the facility to send money through the service. This feature is very rare in online payment solution providers.
How much does it charge?
Well, it isn’t big. PayPal takes only 30 cents on each transaction made. And 2.9 % for domestic dealings. What’s great is that it does not have any setup or monthly subscription fees.
What it is like PayPal in Pakistan?
To comprehend how to create a PayPal account in Pakistan, it is essential to get a clear picture of it. PayPal operates exactly in the same way as Easypaisa does in Pakistan. The only difference is it works on a larger scale. PayPal is a gigantic international market and is favored by the biggest and famous online stores like; Amazon, Shopify, and eBay. Being a one-click payment solution, it holds a huge target market for online vendors.
How to create a PayPal account in Pakistan?
Since, until this point, I hope you have understood what is PayPal and how does its works. So now it is time to divert our attention to the main concern which how you can create a PayPal account in Pakistan.
Creating a personal PayPal account is super easy, you just need to follow this brief guideline of simple steps:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click on the option, signup for free.
- Depending upon your need, select the type of account you want to create. Then click next, to go to the next page.
- Provide your digital details; your email address and your password. Remember to use a strong password.
- Complete all the necessary information asked to create your account on the website.
- Since PayPal does not operate in Pakistan, so you have to select a valid country from the list of the available ones.
- When done with all these steps, do not forget to verify your email address. Because it is through this email id that you will be getting all of the payments.
- Login with your provided email address. Click on the email sent by PayPal to complete the whole verification process.
As it is known that, PayPal does not work in Pakistan, therefore you need a bank account from the United States, that will verify your PayPal account in Pakistan. This is the point, where you need a Payoneer account to send and receive the funds. Payoneer is a globally accepted payment system. Operating in 200 plus countries and with 150 plus currencies, Payoneer is an online deal-making company, that can be easily linked with your PayPal account.
Once you have the Payoneer debit master card, you can easily withdraw money from any ATM of major banks in Pakistan, like Bank Alfalah, MCB, Standard Chartered, and Faysal bank.
Now you must be wondering how to make a Payoneer account? Creating an account on Payoneer is the same way we do for PayPal.
- Go to the Payoneer website.
- For a Payoneer account, you need to have a valid email account.
- Click “Sign up now” to apply for the Payoneer account.
- Fill out the required information.
- Enter the email address and a strong password.
- Add in the contact details asked.
- Add your cell number and then click Next.
- After confirmation of the email address, your account on Payoneer will be created.
How to apply for a Payoneer card and how to activate it?
After your account on Payoneer is successfully created, you need a card to receive money from the PayPal account. Getting a Payoneer card isn’t that difficult:
- For the Payoneer card, it is a must to have a valid bank account.
- Enter your IBAN.
- Enter your user’s name and password.
- Choose a security question.
- Enter your CNIC and complete the order.
Once you receive your Payoneer card, now it is time to activate it. To do so, you need to log in to the Payoneer account. Then follow these simple steps:
- After login, enter the user’s name and password.
- Click on “view your status and activate your card”.
- Click card activation.
- Enter the 16-digit card number and select a 4-digits secret pin.
- Agree to the cookies policy.
- And lastly, click on activate.
Link your Payoneer account to your PayPal account:
Once you have verified Payoneer and PayPal accounts, now it is time to make a connection between both to start the transactions. Here I have mentioned the steps that you need to follow, to do the linking.
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your PayPal account.
- Enter the credentials.
- Later, click on the button “link a bank”.
- If your desired bank is present in the list, then you just need to enter your online banking details. And your account will be linked automatically.
- To get the account number and the routing number of the Payoneer account, you need to login into your Payoneer account.
- Then, activate the US payment service option.
- Click on the “receive money” option.
- After selecting step 6, you will get a routing number a USA virtual account number.
- Now, enter this information into your unverified PayPal account.
- Next, you will receive two small deposit amounts in your Payoneer account by the PayPal account.
- After receiving the amount sent by PayPal, you can log in again into your PayPal account.
- After signing in, you have to put the same amount that you received on your Payoneer account into your PayPal account.
- By doing that, your PayPal account will be verified.
And there you have, your very own PayPal account. ENJOY!!!
What benefits do I get using PayPal in Pakistan?
For the current status quo of Pakistan, the freelancing and the e-commerce industries are showing a huge elevation in the graph of countries’ economies. So, to fulfill their demands from the international clients, such a method of transaction should be utilized that has a well-trusted audience. Besides, doing payments on the international level can be a huge risk. So there, PayPal plays a big role to fulfil all the requirements. Other benefits that one can get by using PayPal in Pakistan are:
- Flexible payments: sending and receiving the amount on a single go. Enables the user to do the transaction from their account to bank account in the duration of 24-hours.
- Secured for shopping: it provides a 180-day period to exchange or return goods. This facility is given to the users to avoid online scams.
- User can do the transaction management: user can easily track all the transactions made. And can also forward an automatically generated receipt to the customers.
- Relaxed fee structure: there are no charges on the standard transfer to a linked bank account. For online shop’s owners, PayPal charges 2.9%+0.3% on each transaction. There are no hidden charges
In the final verdict, by now, how to create a PayPal account in Pakistan, shouldn’t be a challenging task. And to view it, holistically, PayPal is an awesome service provider for small to medium e-commerce traders. Working as a globally recognized and most trusted brand to do the transactions, PayPal enables the merchants to increase their conversions as well. How secure is PayPal, is evident from the fact that, while doing online dealing the seller never sees your credit card number. All the related data is encrypted to protect the customer against fraud and identify any theft.
Thanks For Reading
Also Read : 10 Easy Ways To Earn Money From Facebook In 2021